Reliable Consumer Credit Counseling Advice and Discounts for Working America Members
Certified, experienced consumer credit counseling advisors listen to you and your needs, then help you develop a plan of action for debt repayment that you can follow to help eliminate your debt. Working America families can turn to Union Plus Credit Counseling through the non-profit Money Management International (MMI).
No confusing gimmicks or overwhelming options. Just sound advice that'll help you stop collection agencies from controlling your financial life.
Budget Analysis and Credit Counseling
You can get a FREE consumer credit counseling session, budget analysis and money management advice to get back on the road to financial recovery. Complete a confidential request for consumer credit counseling online or call 877-833-1745 — available 24/7.
Your Free Session Covers:
- Complete financial review, including budget analysis and credit management counseling.
- Assistance in budgeting or advice on sources of additional income.
- Advice on how to work with creditors
- An Action Plan that summarizes your financial situation, provides a budget and timeline for reaching your debt management and repayment goals, and restates action items.
- Referral to a social service organization in your area, if appropriate.
- Referral to Union Plus Legal Service or Union Plus Mortgage Assistance program, if appropriate.